Unit I: Constitution
Unit I Flipped- E.C. Assignment #1- 8/25/16
- Click on the Link below. Register an account, add the 11th Grade U.S. History Class, watch the video.
Unit I Handouts/Classwork/Homework
Unit II: Causes of Civil War, Abraham Lincoln and The Emancipation Proclamation.
Unit II Flipped Assignment
1. Use the hand out given in class and complete the following "Closer Look Animated Map" on Fugitive Slave Law.
2. Link- Fugitive Slave Law
4. Reconstruction Video- Due 10/17
- Re-Join the Ed Puzzle classroom-
- If asked, use Code:ZOUGOCO
5. Reconstruction- Read Works- Due 10/17
- Log-in with Google
- Use Code: 647Z5Z to join class.
Unit II: Handouts/Worksheets
6. Reconstruction PowerPoint
9. Unit II Study Guide
Unit III: Westward Expansion and Rise of Business
Unit III Flipped Assignment: Rise of Big Business Videos
1. J.P. Morgan
4. Henry Ford
Unit III Handouts and Assignments
2. Pro vs. Con- Treaty of Ft. Laramie and the Great Sioux Uprising
3. Current Event Discussion- White Clay- Video Link
4. Miners Activity
8. Module 3 Section 4 Foldable
Unit IV and V: Progressivism and Imperialism
Unit IV: Handouts and Assignments
Unit IV Flipped Videos- WEB DuBois and Booker T Washington
Unit IV Handouts:
1st Semester Project Requirements- Historical Fiction Book Report
Unit VI: WWI
Unit VI Flipped Lesson- Effects of WWI and the Modern Middle East
Unit VII- 1920's
Unit VII Flipped Lesson-
1. KKK in Nebraska Reading
Unit VII: Handouts and Assignments
7. KKK in Nebraska Reading
1920's People Project
Unit VIII- 1930's
Unit VIII Flipped Lesson-
Unit VIII: Handouts and Assignments
2. Section 2 Vocab and Literature Reading Worksheet
3. New Deal Guided Notes.
HOLOCAUST LINKS- FOR IN CLASS STATIONS
Note: Be sure you enable flash player on the Chromebook webpage.
2nd Semester Project Requirements- Partner Documentary Video